Frontline Plus For Cats 8weeks-older 3 Month
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your cat's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Remove the cat's collar
- Apply as a spot between your cat's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your cat get wet
- Give each of your cats its own complete dose
Frequency of Application
- When used monthly, FRONTLINE Plus completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months. FRONTLINE Plus also prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months. FRONTLINE Plus can control fleas for up to three months, however, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed. FRONTLINE Plus kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult).
- FRONTLINE Plus kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and other tick-borne diseases.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed.
- FRONTLINE Plus aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infestations. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites.
Submit a Review...