Merrick Grain Free Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog 22lb.
Merrick Grain Free Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog 22lb.

Merrick Grain Free Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog 22lb.

Merrick Grain Free Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Dog 22lb.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Fill your pup’s plate with a meal crafted with whole foods sourced form trusted farmers. Merrick Grain-Free Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe is a natural dog food that’s made with 65% protein and healthy fat, with deboned beef as the number one ingredient. The remaining 35% consists of produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for all breeds of adult dogs. This grain and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with leading levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is made in the USA in Merrick’s very own Hereford, Texas kitchen without poultry ingredients, corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.
Submit a Review...
Cart

Cart

Items: 0
Subtotal: $0.00
Adopt Don't Shop

Adopt Don't Shop

Welcome to Andy's Pet Food & Supply, offering 60 years of combined experience in the pet food and supply industry. 
Featuring organic, holistic foods and treats for dogs and cats. 
 We offer a wealth of knowledge, excellent prices and fast delivery.
We use our products for our own family of pets, and we care about our customers families as much as our owt.
Our large selection of dog and cat toys, cleaning supplies and training products are just a click away.
We have small animal, reptile and fish food and supplies as well. 
If you don't see what your looking for please email us and we will try our best to get it to you.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and want you to have the best online shopping experience we can offer.  
Please let us know of any concerns and we will respond to your emails as quickly as possible.